AwayGoalsRule Football Forum

The Internet's Finest Football Forum

Get moneyback specials on your football betting at PaddyPower

It is currently Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:44 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1254 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63  Next
 Post subject: Re: Everton News & Views
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:05 am 
Major General
Major General

Warm pockets .. It will be some signing of they manage to pull off but wilfsburg have made it very clear he will not be sold this season ..

So true mate ...he is consistently inconsistent throughout his united career ..but what if he turns consistent ..he will get around 40 goals...ATM im waiting for that time as his age is 24/25 :wait: ... :|
on Rooney ,Jan 16th, ..and as they rest is history

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:40 am 
General of the Army
General of the Army

I don't think he would go from Wolfsburg to Everton I think he's made it clear he wants to go to a side in Champions League and one where he can challenge for trophies Everton with all due respect is a bit of a sideways move at the moment.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:54 pm 
Major General
Major General

TBH it will be a step down from wolfsburg to Everton ..

So true mate ...he is consistently inconsistent throughout his united career ..but what if he turns consistent ..he will get around 40 goals...ATM im waiting for that time as his age is 24/25 :wait: ... :|

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:34 pm 
General of the Army
General of the Army

Quote:
Crystal Palace have rejected a bid of £18m from Everton for forward Yannick Bolasie, with the south Londoners holding out for a fee closer to £30m.

Ronald Koeman has been searching for additions to his squad since succeeding Roberto Martínez as manager in June but so far has only signed the midfielder Idrissa Gueye for £7.1m from Aston Villa and the Holland goalkeeper Maarten Stekelenburg this summer.

With the Dutchman keen to strengthen his options in attacking areas, Koeman has identified Bolasie as his primary target after being impressed with his performances for Palace in the Premier League since their promotion in 2013. The Democratic Republic of Congo forward has made 79 appearances and scored five goals in the league as Palace have enjoyed their longest unbroken spell in the top flight since the early 1970s.

However, after manager Alan Pardew signed Andros Townsend for a club record £13m, Palace could now sanction Bolasie’s sale in order to free up funds for a new bid for Liverpool striker Christian Benteke. A £25m offer was rejected last month, with Jürgen Klopp adamant the Belgian will not be allowed to leave for less than the £32.5m they paid Aston Villa last season.

It is understood that Everton intend to make a renewed offer of around £20m, although it is unlikely that will be enough to persuade Palace to allow a player signed for just £350,000 from Bristol City in 2012. A report last week suggested that the 27-year-old was considering his future at Selhurst Park following the arrival of Townsend, who will also compete with Wilfried Zaha, Bakary Sako and young winger Sullay KaiKai for a starting spot.

West Ham are also believed to have registered an interest in signing Bolasie, although that now appears unlikely as they close in on the £25m purchase of Swansea’s Andre Ayew.

Everton are also considering a renewed bid for Swansea captain Ashley Williams. A £10m offer for the 31-year-old was rejected last week but he remains a target for Koeman

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:39 pm 
Major General
Major General

30million :lol: ..

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:14 pm 
Major General
Major General

Ashley Williams signing completed ...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:18 pm 
General of the Army
General of the Army

Good signing for Everton heard rumours Moyes wants to take Jagielka to Sunderland

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:11 pm 
Major General
Major General

Moyes found his level ..

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:25 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Highscores: 28
So Stekelenberg, Gueye and Williams in.
Apparently Bolasie is close.
In talks for Kone and maybe after Bony.

Busy, busy, busy.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:32 am 
Major General
Major General

So MiG what r ur expectations and which position seems realistic comes d end of the season. ...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:53 am 
General of the Army
General of the Army

Still rumours you've got an offer in for Mata he apparently wants to see what else comes in as he'd prefer a CL club if he's leaving Utd but that one could still come off.

Do you think Lukaku will go?

I expect Everton to challenge for top 7 even if they hadn't made any signings or sold anyone with Koeman in charge I expected them to be a much better side this season.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:19 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Highscores: 28
This league is unpredictable in itself, with a new manager and new players coming in its very tricky to judge how well we will do.

Top 10 is a must.
Top 8 should be the target.
Top 6 would be amazing.
I think our project is a little longer term than blow everyone away in our first season and I can understand that.

Pretty happy if all those signings came off, if they included Mata I would be over the moon. A better goalkeeper would be nice but it seems Koeman may be happy with Stekelenberg. Only seen him in Rooney's testimonial first half and he seemed pretty decent but hard to tell so far.

I really hope Lukaku doesn't go. I have no idea if he will. If we bring in Bony alongside Lukaku then we can start looking at the top 6 as a target I think but I'm guessing we won't be that lucky and he'll end up being Lukaku's replacement. Watch this space I guess.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:32 am 
General of the Army
General of the Army

I think the keeper is a solid but not spectacular keeper maybe offers what Howard used to offer he's reliable but make the odd error I didn't think Robles was that bad whenever I saw him play thought he was a pretty decent keeper but didn't see him every week.

I'm not sure you really need Mata he'd maybe be the luxury sort of signing but not sure where he'd really fit in.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:20 pm 
Major General
Major General

6th position would be great considering how well Spurs West ham Southmapton Leicester have done .. its very tricky league .. Its tough to predict top 4 ..If Leicester drops out of top 4 with Spurs it would be heck of battle for 5-10 position..

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:13 pm 
General of the Army
General of the Army

Outside of the previously established big 4 of Utd/City/Chelsea/Arsenal there's now Liverpool/Spurs/Leicester/West Ham/Southampton/Everton there's basically 10 teams who if they get off to a good enough start could make a serious run at top 4 based on the last few seasons.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:36 pm 
Major General
Major General

Add Stoke aswell ..

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:32 pm 
General of the Army
General of the Army

I don't buy the Stoke hype they're a good side but they're 8th to 12th bit like Palace they have a couple of good players but they've never really had a proper fight for the top 7 in recent years they just sort of linger in mid table same goes for West Brom

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:39 pm 
Major General
Major General

Well IIRc they finished 10 .. i know they are decent but they may be fighting fpr 9-10 slot again .. What abt Swasea ??

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:01 pm 
General of the Army
General of the Army

Swansea look like relegation fight this season think I picked them as one of my 3 to go

Losing Williams could be problem as he's an important player for them and not sure where goals come from.

My predicted finish for Everton is 7th

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:06 pm 
General of the Army
General of the Army

Highscores: 1
I've reckon 9th for Everton.

Think they're behind Us City Chelsea Arsenal Tottenham West Ham Leicester Liverpool

But with age my hopes have faded

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1254 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63  Next