AwayGoalsRule Football Forum

The Internet's Finest Football Forum

Get moneyback specials on your football betting at PaddyPower


It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:40 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Welcome to AwayGoalsRule
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:27 pm 
Offline
General
General
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:27 pm
Posts: 17205
Location: Over there.
Highscores: 2
Welcome everyone :)

We're pleased to announce our new forum incarnation, which is, you'll be pleased to hear - completely under our control. From domain name to server. The future is secure :)

In time, all the old stuff you used to love, like the Arcade, vBookie will be reproduced. This is a brand new version of this software, so lots of stuff isn't available... yet. It'll all come. That's the beauty of open source software - you get the extras for free :D

Enjoy

The 442 err 441 um AwayGoalsRule Team.

_________________
A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking.

Image
Image


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Welcome to AwayGoalsRule
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:41 pm 
Offline
Major General
Major General
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:40 pm
Posts: 8003
Location: The Library
Highscores: 1
Nice :D

Good work, Con!!

_________________
Do nothing; nothing will change.


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Welcome to AwayGoalsRule
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:26 pm 
Offline
Colonel
Colonel
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:25 pm
Posts: 4025
Good to hear, I don't think you'll be able to get vBookie running without moving to vBulletin though.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Welcome to AwayGoalsRule
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:59 pm 
Offline
General
General
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:27 pm
Posts: 17205
Location: Over there.
Highscores: 2
Kie99 wrote:
Good to hear, I don't think you'll be able to get vBookie running without moving to vBulletin though.


We won't be getting vBookie. It'll be similar though. Not sure it's available yet anyway.

_________________
A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking.

Image
Image


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Welcome to AwayGoalsRule
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:58 pm 
Offline
General of the Army
General of the Army
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:12 am
Posts: 19588
Highscores: 1
conscience wrote:
Kie99 wrote:
Good to hear, I don't think you'll be able to get vBookie running without moving to vBulletin though.


We won't be getting vBookie. It'll be similar though. Not sure it's available yet anyway.


If we get it, it would be nice if it could be treated as a bit of fun. People got a bit serious last time causing a bit of friction between our vbookies and their punters in some instances

_________________
Because I'm young enough to be all pi**ed off
But I'm old enough to be jaded
I'm at the age where I want things to change
But with age my hopes have faded


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Welcome to AwayGoalsRule
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:11 pm 
Offline
General
General
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:27 pm
Posts: 17205
Location: Over there.
Highscores: 2
That's because there was concerted efforts to cheat the system (among other things) - we had more trouble and work caused via vBookie that it was a bigger task than running the entire rest of the forum! I guarantee you if we get any grief with the betting system this time I won't hesitate to scrap it.

_________________
A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking.

Image
Image


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Welcome to AwayGoalsRule
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:17 pm 
Offline
Corporal
Corporal

Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:25 pm
Posts: 104
Highscores: 1
conscience wrote:
That's because there was concerted efforts to cheat the system (among other things) - we had more trouble and work caused via vBookie that it was a bigger task than running the entire rest of the forum! I guarantee you if we get any grief with the betting system this time I won't hesitate to scrap it.
I disagree! :joke:

:wink:


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Welcome to AwayGoalsRule
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:14 am 
Offline
Major General
Major General
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:12 am
Posts: 10116
Gr8 work con :fonz: it looks like 21century :p

_________________
pakrooney wrote:

So true mate ...he is consistently inconsistent throughout his united career ..but what if he turns consistent ..he will get around 40 goals...ATM im waiting for that time as his age is 24/25 :wait: ... :|
on Rooney ,Jan 16th, ..and as they rest is history


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Welcome to AwayGoalsRule
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:42 pm 
Offline
Captain
Captain
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:50 pm
Posts: 2183
Location: Nowhere man
Well done team :thumbup: Good on yer :cool:

_________________
sitting on a cornflake...waiting for the van to come !


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Welcome to AwayGoalsRule
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:47 pm 
Offline
General of the Army
General of the Army
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:45 pm
Posts: 41339
Location: Cloud Cuckooland
Highscores: 3
Any team may have their own club board, as long as they can demonstrate a likelihood to use it. It can be used to document results, discuss team affairs, plan trips etc.

_________________
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImage
Quote:
Goodnight, thank you, and may your god go with you


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Welcome to AwayGoalsRule
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:11 am 
Offline
Major General
Major General
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:40 pm
Posts: 8003
Location: The Library
Highscores: 1
When will the vBookie style feature be available?

_________________
Do nothing; nothing will change.


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Welcome to AwayGoalsRule
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:48 am 
Offline
General
General
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:27 pm
Posts: 17205
Location: Over there.
Highscores: 2
When someone converts it to our forum software basically. I'll check again soon, but it wasn't even in development last time i checked. On the plus side, it's probs THE most requested feature on phpBB forum software. So it'll happen imo.

_________________
A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking.

Image
Image


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Welcome to AwayGoalsRule
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:15 pm 
Offline
Major General
Major General
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:40 pm
Posts: 8003
Location: The Library
Highscores: 1
Cool, nice one :thumbup:

_________________
Do nothing; nothing will change.


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Welcome to AwayGoalsRule
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:03 pm 
Offline
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:36 pm
Posts: 1727
Location: Geordieland
can we make the writing larger???

my eyes are going

:lol:


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Welcome to AwayGoalsRule
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:04 pm 
Offline
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:11 am
Posts: 1512
Highscores: 3
garynevillestache wrote:
can we make the writing larger???

my eyes are going

:lol:

*regretting saying Nev is still in his prime* :doh:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Welcome to AwayGoalsRule
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:14 pm 
Offline
General of the Army
General of the Army
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:12 am
Posts: 19588
Highscores: 1
Grandad, Press control and + :fonz:

_________________
Because I'm young enough to be all pi**ed off
But I'm old enough to be jaded
I'm at the age where I want things to change
But with age my hopes have faded


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Welcome to AwayGoalsRule
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:15 pm 
Offline
General
General
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:27 pm
Posts: 17205
Location: Over there.
Highscores: 2
garynevillestache wrote:
can we make the writing larger???

my eyes are going

:lol:



Or try CTRL + mouse wheel After clicking on page text.

_________________
A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking.

Image
Image


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Welcome to AwayGoalsRule
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:16 pm 
Offline
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:36 pm
Posts: 1727
Location: Geordieland
<<<<goes away in a huff,sucks on a werthers and puts on cardigan

:p


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Welcome to AwayGoalsRule
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:21 pm 
Offline
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:17 pm
Posts: 3026
Location: 67 ft ASL
garynevillestache wrote:
can we make the writing larger???

my eyes are going

:lol:


click on view, in the drop down window select text size, and keep the werthers in warm place such as a window sill or mantle peice, dont need to suck as much

:wink:

_________________
I just came to say hello


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Welcome to AwayGoalsRule
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:22 pm 
Offline
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:36 pm
Posts: 1727
Location: Geordieland
mr stew wrote:
garynevillestache wrote:
can we make the writing larger???

my eyes are going

:lol:


click on view, in the drop down window select text size, and keep the werthers in warm place such as a window sill or mantle peice, dont need to suck as much

:wink:


wheres"view"....?

i cant see it!!

:laugh:


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron