Get moneyback specials on your football betting at PaddyPower

It is currently Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:11 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Discrete VGA
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:47 am 
Colonel
Colonel

Right,

So I have got all the Drivers I required at last so this Gigabyte All In One is running correctly. (Whoo) But I do have a discrete VGA that I have not fit yet. I need to know without connecting the integrated screen to the discrete VGA will I actually be able to take advantage of it's Performance?

Cannot seem to find much online about it. Barebone all in one is a little bit unique at least for where I am searching. (Keeps kicking up Lenovo and other fully populated branded options).

Devil_Spawn wrote:
True, it is marginally better... I miss my childhood days where trainers were velrcoed.

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: Discrete VGA
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:12 am 
General
General

Highscores: 2
the nut's named eric wrote:
Right,

So I have got all the Drivers I required at last so this Gigabyte All In One is running correctly. (Whoo) But I do have a discrete VGA that I have not fit yet. I need to know without connecting the integrated screen to the discrete VGA will I actually be able to take advantage of it's Performance?

Cannot seem to find much online about it. Barebone all in one is a little bit unique at least for where I am searching. (Keeps kicking up Lenovo and other fully populated branded options).

I just woke up so I'm rushed a little, but are you talking about compatibility?

If so, according to the press releases, it supports desktop graphics cards "up to 400W thanks to an internal PCIe x16 connector" - so you're OK there.

And it also says:

"Video games and other graphic applications won't suffer from the performance limitations All-in-One PCs used to impose until today, and choosing an All-in-One won't mean making compromises anymore."

So it appears you'll be able to take full advantage of any graphics card you attach.

http://il.gigabyte.com/press-center/new ... x?nid=1106

Profile Send private message