AwayGoalsRule Football Forum

The Internet's Finest Football Forum

Get moneyback specials on your football betting at PaddyPower

It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:37 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Trapper Tony's All Irish
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:39 am 
Major
Major

Highscores: 4
Trap has resigned.

Haven't been a fan, I'm glad he went but he at least did the honourable thing by resigning.

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:09 pm 
General of the Army
General of the Army

I'm not sure you can really blame Trap his directive was to get Ireland to a tournament and to do that he has to get them to play a certain way which is basically the same sh*t football that England are currently playing because you have to accept that the opposition is generally quicker and more technically gifted than you.

If he picked more of the "flair" players the results would generally suffer but you might be more entertaining to watch but do fans want to watch a team who plays alright football but finishes middle of the group or one that plays effective football but has a chance of getting to the finals?

What seems to get lost in international football with a lot of fans is that the manager can't coach the players to play a certain way he doesn't have the time to do that, he can't sign a load of new players he picks from a relatively small group and puts them into a simple system that gives them the best chance of getting results.

O'Neill is being talked up for the job but is his football which is basically old style counter attack really going to be any better to watch?

I think with Trap like Sven with England it's come to an end but when you look back in a few years people will actually think he did a pretty good job.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:11 pm 
Major
Major

Honestly JSP, that's not the general opinion over here. He deserves a certain amount of credit to get us to the Euro's though he did strike it lucky to get Estonia in the play-off. But there were plenty of issues that caused dissatisfaction with players, fans and in the end the FAI.

His lack of effort to go a view players doing well in the PL over his time in charge. It took a long time before he started giving players like Coleman, Hoolahan, Wilson, Pilkington, Gibson, McCarthy, etc game time. Instead he put faith in players like St. Ledger, Green, Cox, Kilbane, McShane. Who were struggling to get games for their Championship teams.

He has apparently had many fallouts with players over his time in charge. Causing some players to feel so disillusioned that they retired themselves till he goes.

In the end, most importantly results were simply not good enough while he had the team playing the worst football I've ever seen us play. No real idea what he was trying to get out of the squad. No plan A never mind a plan B.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:36 pm 
General of the Army
General of the Army

Obviously I don't follow his run with anywhere near the level of interest as you do in the last 3 qualification process he missed out on WC 2010 because you got the hardest possible draw in France and they only just beat you over 2 legs, he qualified through the playoff for Euro 2012 & for WC 2014 you've missed out. I know you were really bad at Euro 2012 when you did get there but that group was savage and your players were clearly out of their depth.

Don't take this the wrong way but Ireland aren't good enough to win a qualification group (UEFA don't exactly help with the whole seeding thing) so making the playoffs is the target and this time he has failed.

Trap had his way of doing things and it wasn't pretty but I would say given the resources he had avialable to him he got the most out of them he had trusted players who knew his ways and stuck with them I don't agree with constant player turnover in national sides the best sides in the world are settled side. After Euro 2012 didn't he dump quite a few of the old players and bring in the new guys?

I think considering the fact that he is in his 70's it is the right time for a change but I think in 10 years time people will look back and say he didn't do that bad a job he got a bunch of lower level prem players/top championship players & Robbie Keane to punch above there weight and make it to a major tournament.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:42 pm 
Colonel
Colonel

Trap made players who had chosen to play for ROI decide to sit out internationals whilst he was in charge. Players that are regularly performing in the Premier league (the best league he can choose from).

As BITH says, he was picking players hardly featuring for Championship sides when there were players performing in the Premiership. Effectively because he didn't "trust" them. Which in International football is suicide.

You have to pick the best players/team. He was picking average players because they turned up to his early squads. Finally the auld fella was playing Jonathan Walters on the right wing, severely inhibiting Ireland's only possible average attacking outlet recently in Coleman. Terrible decision making from start to finish.

However he did help RK get to 60 goals, in fact of RK's 60 goals he scored 28 under trap, which was a 5 year stint, it took him 10 years to get the previous 32, although he was playing with other players who could hit a barn door, and others who would take Pens.

Devil_Spawn wrote:
True, it is marginally better... I miss my childhood days where trainers were velrcoed.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:09 pm 
Major
Major

Agreed Eric.

I never expect to win a qualifying group and I very much know our place in international football. But believe me we were terrible against the smaller nations as well as the bigger. It has been steadily getting worse over the last couple of years.

Best we played under Trap was the two legs against France in the WC play off.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:16 pm 
General of the Army
General of the Army

This is purely devils advocate

Are you not potentially falling into the trap of picking your best XI players on paper that don't necessarily make the best team?

England are doing this all the time could you not argue that based on his results overall given the resources he had if he'd picked different players could Ireland have done any better? Picking more individually talented players might not always make the team stronger.

Could you make a case that by constantly picking the same players that generally the team improved over his first two qualification campaigns? It's not gone as well this time as he's replaced players but I think picking the same players in squads regularly is good for a national team as in theory you can actually coach the players on how you want them to play.

For the record I think England are in a similar position with Hodgson for our recent standards we've got a pretty average team at the moment it's still just about good enough to qualify but if we lost our top seed status we'd fair no better than Ireland even as top seed we might even end up going through the playoffs. Is Hodgson really the man like Trap that you want to give the blank canvas of building a team to as they both play very conseravite football which will only get you so far

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:02 am 
General of the Army
General of the Army

Quote:
Republic of Ireland captain Robbie Keane has hailed departing manager Giovanni Trapattoni as a "credit to the country".

The veteran Italian left his position by mutual consent after back-to-back defeats to Sweden and Austria effectively ended Ireland's hopes of reaching next year's World Cup finals in Brazil.

Trapattoni, 74, spent five years in charge of the Irish national team, guiding them to the Euro 2012 finals and taking them close to World Cup qualification in 2010.

Keane, 33, Ireland's record cap-holder and goalscorer, said in a statement: "I want to acknowledge the tremendous job that Giovanni Trapattoni did for the past five years for the Republic of Ireland national team.

"In my view he has been a credit to the country and has carried himself with dignity as befitting a man who has given so much to world football.

"It is always sad to see people go but we are all aware it is a part of professional sport. I personally want to thank him for what he has done and wish him well."

National team-mate and new Everton recruit James McCarthy expressed his surprise and sadness at Trapattoni's departure.

The 22-year-old said: "I'm gutted to be honest. He was a good manager and I enjoyed working under him. It is a blow to all the players. It has just happened - I didn't expect it to happen.

"If you look at his record, how well he has done for Ireland, he has got us to the Euros and he fell short, just, of France in a (World Cup 2010) qualifier.

"We were in contention to qualify for the (2014) World Cup but unfortunately we slipped up on Friday and last night we conceded a late, late goal.

"It is disappointing, the players enjoyed working under him."

Queens Park Rangers centre-half Richard Dunne, who returned to the starting line-up in defeats to Sweden and in Austria after a 12-month personal injury nightmare, said: "If you look at the squad we have, we have to be realistic in what we do.

"We very rarely put out a team full of Premier League players and if we do, I don't know how many of them play every week, so it's hard.

"We have a small pool of players to pick from and for us to have been in a play-off and then in a finals...

"All right, we didn't cover ourselves in glory this time, but it has been three campaigns where we can say we have given it a really good shot."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:41 am 
Major
Major

It was the absence of hope that killed you. The premise underlying almost everything Giovanni Trapattoni did as Republic of Ireland manager was that the players at his disposal were rubbish and could not be expected to beat anyone decent. That proved a self-fulfilling dogma. In his five years in charge Ireland did not win a single competitive match against a team ranked above them – and watching them set out as if convinced they never would became unbearable.

This was alienating and aggravating. Here was a population reared to believe in the potential heroism of the underdog abruptly being told to know its station. There is realism and then there is defeatism. Trapattoni sometimes talked big, but his tactics and selections betrayed how little he thought of Ireland. He saw the shambles that he inherited from Steve Staunton in 2008 and, in fairness, introduced a basic structural soundness, but he never saw beyond that, refused to contemplate a scenario in which Ireland could play not only with grit but also with a hint of wit.

Of course, Ireland boasts no geniuses who could have guaranteed better results and performances. A key difference between their World Cup qualifying group rivals Sweden and Austria is that the former have Zlatan Ibrahimovic and the latter have David Alaba, while Ireland have no one even close to that calibre. Still, over the past five years the county has had a clutch of players who have deserved better recognition from their manager. Wes Hoolahan, Robbie Brady, Andy Reid, Shane Long, Steven Reid and Seamus Coleman – hardly world-class, but surely worthy of more astute nurturing when we consider some of the lesser talents that Trapattoni indulged instead.

It is fitting that his last act as manager, during Tuesday's baleful defeat in Austria, was to introduce Conor Sammon as a substitute, while Hoolahan and Brady were ignored like untrustworthy dilettante, with their highfalutin' notions of passing and playing what was in front of them rather than what was drummed into them by a manager who remained stubborn enough to believe that things would turn out as he foresaw no matter what was unfolding before his eyes. His inability to alter games with his substitutions or tactical changes reflected a perverse intransigence so strong as to be almost admirable.

He lasted so long because, in addition to organisational cohesion and engaging charisma, he enjoyed an attribute that the country's best manager in recent times, Mick McCarthy, famously lacked: luck. Outrageous fortune in the form of several beneficial refereeing decisions helped Ireland get to the brink of the 2010 World Cup finals, which is why it was so ironic that the team's most accomplished performance in his entire reign – the 1-1 draw in Paris in the play-offs – was undone by Thierry Henry's infamous handball.

It turned out that the first leg of that play-off – the lacklustre 1-0 defeat in Dublin – was a truer indicator of what Trapattoni would bring, a bleak passivity that made visiting teams surprisingly welcome and home supporters uncharacteristically subdued. Difficult to beat away, Ireland found it impossible to win key games at home. In the past Ireland could at least inflict a hostile reception on visitors, but under Trapattoni, Russia, Sweden and Germany all helped themselves to comfortable victories while Austria, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Montenegro and others earned easy draws. Trapattoni's greatest achievement with Ireland was made possible by the kindness of the draw – the Euro 2012 play-off pitting Ireland against an inexperienced Estonia team who immediately imploded – and the manager turned that into a monumental humiliation by going to the Euros with the wrong squad and one ill-fitting plan.

On a personal level Trapattoni came across as a driven and affable man with great integrity, which is why there is no joy in reporting his departure. But on a professional level, the sheer desolateness of his vision meant there would have certainly been no joy in watching him continue.

As for his successor, there is no outstanding candidate, no supernatural being who could make Ireland certainties to reach major finals and not look like goofy gatecrashers. But the first criterion that the Football Association of Ireland should set is that, just as the Italian's rigidity provided respite from Staunton's chaos, the new manager must salve the damage done by Trapattoni's nihilism. Brian McDermott, for instance, has a record of forging well-balanced and enterprising sides from modest resources. "The big thing I said to the players is you have to get on the ball and make things happen," he said after Leeds United's recent loss to Queens Park Rangers. "Just try something different." Only by that sort of risk-taking and a lot of luck can a country with little resources, and a deep systemic failure reflected in a largely unloved domestic league, enjoy international success

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:05 pm 
General of the Army
General of the Army

I just think the football UK and Ireland play is woefully out of date especially at international level the lack of technique based coaching over the last 10-15 years has left us so far behind and managers currently can basically patch up what they've got and hope to get some results but in terms of actually being able to really take on a team they're struggling. Roy Keane used to say at Utd never let the opposition work harder then you if you match/exceed their work rate you're ability will come through and do the rest basically he backed himself to be a better footballer than anyone he came up against it was only when he slacked off that players could get the better of him. The current generation of players from Ireland and the other home nations basically know that one vs one they're out of their depth (apart from players like Bale & Rooney) so our teams are setup to frustrate opposition.

I guess with Ireland it's the same as with England you just hope that in the background the respective FA's are actually doing something about this problem rather than just twiddling thumbs and thinking if we get a better manager in we'll make this current generation better.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:42 am 
Major
Major

As an Irish fan we do know our place in International football. We don't expect to make it to tournaments every time. In recent times Charlton had a great record and moved on due to age and feeling his time is up. McCarthy did a great job with Ireland, got us to the WC and had us playing decent football. He suffered in the end with the Keane bust up, it overshadowed him and the PL came calling. Brian Kerr had us playing well and imo pretty unlucky not to get us to a major tournament. Staunton was a disaster, Trap picked us up from the disaster of Staunton but really we are going backwards under him.

I think O'Neill would be probably a good call. He knows the PL well, there's no language barrier, he's a good motivator, he can get average sides punching above their weight and I think he can make The Aviva a difficult place for teams to come. Something that Trap had lost while in charge.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:13 pm 
General of the Army
General of the Army

breakingintoheaven wrote:
As an Irish fan we do know our place in International football. We don't expect to make it to tournaments every time. In recent times Charlton had a great record and moved on due to age and feeling his time is up. McCarthy did a great job with Ireland, got us to the WC and had us playing decent football. He suffered in the end with the Keane bust up, it overshadowed him and the PL came calling. Brian Kerr had us playing well and imo pretty unlucky not to get us to a major tournament. Staunton was a disaster, Trap picked us up from the disaster of Staunton but really we are going backwards under him.

I think O'Neill would be probably a good call. He knows the PL well, there's no language barrier, he's a good motivator, he can get average sides punching above their weight and I think he can make The Aviva a difficult place for teams to come. Something that Trap had lost while in charge.

Do you not think that O'Neill plays the same sort of negative football that Trap played? I think Ireland like England just play football in a way that is out date way the Premier League high tempo style that we love to watch is all well and good but European players know how to play against it and the refs at international level don't allow the physical stuff we do. If I was in charge of the FA or FIA I wouldn't be appointing an expensive manager for the first team I'd give the chance to a young hungry coach who has something to prove I'd be spending the money on the guy who's going to head up the coaching development so in 10-15 years time as a nation we can compete.

England get by because we have players at top clubs who are used to playing European matches so they know what to expect and how to manage that whereas Ireland currently can't have many players who play in the CL or EL so they don't really have any experience of that sort of football and apart from international games they've not been coached to play against it.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:55 pm 
Major
Major

I think it's a difficult task whoever comes in. We've a population of 6.7 million and the pick of some British players with Irish roots. The football may not be pretty but I think O'Neill will get the best out of what we have tbh. I don't think Trap did that.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:28 pm 
General of the Army
General of the Army

breakingintoheaven wrote:
I think it's a difficult task whoever comes in. We've a population of 6.7 million and the pick of some British players with Irish roots. The football may not be pretty but I think O'Neill will get the best out of what we have tbh. I don't think Trap did that.

I'm not so sure I back Trap to be able to setup a team better tactically than O'Neill could I agree that it's time for a change but I'm not sure O'Neill is really the right man for the job unless he's prepared to do it on the cheap.

I wouldn't say this is a vintage crop of Irish players either over the last 5 years under trap you've been knocked out in a playoff by France, made Euro 2012 and just missed the playoff in WC 2014 I think you've been punching above your weight to even do that especially when you consider how little money the FIA has to work with. Of the 6.7m people in Ireland how many consider football there number 1 sport? How many Ireland players regularly play CL football? McGeady? How many of them even play regularly in the PL?

Could you make a case that the Irish are struggling because the English clubs are no longer training their talent? English clubs now are casting their nets over Europe whereas in the past they scouted in Wales, Ireland, Scotland they now scout all over Europe.

What must be a major concern is if as expected Robbie Keane chucks in the towel and calls time on his international career where are the goals going to come from for Ireland?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:20 pm 
General of the Army
General of the Army

Quote:
Roy Keane feels Martin O'Neill would be a 'very good choice' to succeed Giovanni Trapattoni as Republic of Ireland boss.

Former Ireland international Keane has been linked with the managerial vacancy himself, but has seen O'Neill emerge as the clear favourite to land the post.

The Northern Irishman has vast coaching experience, with a distinguished career having taken in spells at Wycombe Wanderers, Norwich City, Leicester City, Celtic, Aston Villa and Sunderland.

He was relieved of his duties at the Stadium of Light in March, but could be tempted to step back into the dugout on the international stage.

Keane believes O'Neill is the ideal candidate, but has praised the Football Association of Ireland (FAI) for not rushing into an appointment and allowing caretaker boss Noel King to oversee two final 2014 World Cup qualifiers against Germany and Kazakhstan in October.

He told reporters at the Mayfield Community Volunteers Awards in Cork: "I know a little bit about Martin O'Neill and I think Martin would be a very, very good choice.

"I think the FAI have done the right thing in stepping back, taking their time and seeing what is out there.

"A lot of managers have been linked with it. A lot of good managers."

On the reports linking him with the job, Keane said: "I haven't been contacted by anyone.

"I have not thought about it too much to be honest with you. I have more important things to be worried about."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:44 pm 
General of the Army
General of the Army

Quote:
The Football Association of Ireland has confirmed talks to make Martin O'Neill their new head coach and Roy Keane his assistant are at an 'advanced stage'.

And Sky Sports understands the governing body's chief executive John Delaney is planning to install the 'dream team' this Saturday.

O'Neill, 61, and Manchester United legend Keane take over from Giovanni Trapattoni - who was sacked in September following the country's failure to make the World Cup finals - and will be in charge of their first game against Latvia in Dublin on November 15.

O'Neill, who has had spells in charge of Wycombe, Norwich, Leicester, Celtic and Aston Villa, was sacked by Sunderland in March and had been hoping to return to the Premier League to show the decision to axe him was a mistake.

Keane, whose first management job was at the Stadium of Light, has been out of the game since January 2011 when he was jettisoned by Ipswich.

He has stayed in the public eye as a TV pundit and saw his combative and unpredictable personality highlighted recently by Sir Alex Ferguson in the Scot's new autobiography.

Keane was outspoken when he was Manchester United's captain and also caused controversy playing for his country, clashing with managers and the Irish FA over a number of issues.

The most famous incident came at the 2002 World Cup in Japan when the midfielder attacked the team's preparations and the facilities they had to use before a dramatic falling out with manager Mick McCarthy.

O'Neill was a Northern Ireland international as a player, representing his country between 1971 and 1984.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:52 pm 
Major
Major

Interesting to see how this pair is going to work out. :|

I'm all for it. I'm hoping O'Neill will breathe a bit of life back into the squad which has been non existent over the past while.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:24 pm 
General of the Army
General of the Army

Message to all Ireland players when Roy's beard starts going grey for the love of god run!

Seems an odd duo both of them have sort of fallen on tough times in club management after fairly promising starts maybe they see Keane as a long term candidate but hope that with O'Neill involved they can keep him from going completly crazy and burning down the FAI headquarters because someone messed with the setting on the thermostat in his office.

Could be an interesting combo though Roy Keane was a very intelligent footballer you don't dominate midfields like he did without knowing a bit about the game but lets just say he lacks people skills which you'd guess is where O'Neill comes in because he is a bit more reserved and sohuld be able to motivate players in a sort of good cop bad cop double act.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:21 pm 
General of the Army
General of the Army

Quote:
Martin O'Neill admits he jumped at the chance of becoming the new manager of the Republic of Ireland.

O'Neill, a former captain of Northern Ireland, was named as Giovanni Trapattoni's successor on Tuesday, with former Republic skipper Roy Keane as his number two.

"It's a privilege to manage the Republic of Ireland," he told Sky Sports. "A job like this may not come around for quite some considerable time.

"The Republic of Ireland have had some success, Jack Charlton was great, Mick McCarthy was excellent and Trapattoni did very well indeed and all stayed in the job for quite a number of years.

"So that opportunity may not be afforded to anyone in the foreseeable future."

And O'Neill, who has signed an initial two-year deal, insists the players will have no problem working with Keane despite his public fall-out with the FAI hierarchy at the World Cup finals of 2002.

"It's been a long, long time since that happened," he said. "I have spoken to John Delaney (FAI chief executive) and he is very, very pleased indeed that Roy is coming on board.

"Roy is naturally delighted himself and I think that going forward everything should be fine.

"The players will have no problem working with him. They will be very positive as they want to play for their country, regardless of who is running the team."

Ray Houghton, who had been tasked with helping to identify Trapattoni's replacement, insists there is 'no grey area' over the roles of O'Neill and Keane in the new managerial set-up.

Speaking to Sky Sports News, the former Ireland midfielder said: "Roy knows what he wants, where he wants to take the team alongside Martin, but he knows his position.

"Martin will be the manager and Roy will assist. So there's no grey area there, it's not like Roy's going to be on level terms.

"Martin will be the number one and Roy will do everything in his power to help him. It could be a good learning curve for Roy."

And Houghton believes Keane's strained relations with FAI officials in the past will have no bearing on his new role under O'Neill.

He added: "That won't be a problem. It took 30 seconds to put everything out of the way and now it's down to business.

"We have to leave the past in the past. We can't do anything about it. We can't change the past, what we can change is the future.

"For Irish football, it shows we're going in the right direction. It's exciting times. The next couple of years should be very, very good."

O'Neill, who takes over with the Republic 59th in the FIFA rankings, their lowest standing, will have his first taste of international management against Latvia at the Aviva Stadium, Dublin, on Friday, November 15.

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 2:20 pm 
General of the Army
General of the Army

Quote:
Aston Villa's Jack Grealish has turned down a place in the Republic of Ireland squad for the friendly against England and Euro qualifier against Scotland.

There was speculation that the in-form midfielder would be called up by Republic boss Martin O'Neill but Grealish, 19, asked not to be included.

Birmingham-born Grealish can also play for England although he has already represented the Republic's Under-21s.

"Jack didn't want to make up his mind at this stage," said O'Neill.

The Republic manager said he had spoken to both Grealish and the player's father.

A "disappointed" O'Neill confirmed he had intended to include Grealish but added that he still believed "there is a good possibility" the midfielder will play for the Republic.

"I'm sure that he could in the future (choose Ireland)," said the Republic manager

"He didn't want to make a decision now. I would have liked to have had him training with us for the week ahead of England game. That's a disappointing aspect."

O'Neill's press conference to announce his squad was delayed by around 40 minutes.

Asked whether this was because he had been in conversation with Grealish's father, O'Neill replied:"Not necessarily."

O'Neill's side face England in Dublin on 7 June before the vital home Euro 2016 qualifier against Scotland at the Aviva Stadium six days later.

Grealish is believed to be on England Under-21 boss Gareth Southgate's radar although the teenager has said he plans to play for the Republic's Under-21s in their Uefa qualifier against Andorra on 8 September.

Earlier this year, Grealish suggested he wanted to delay a call-up to the Republic of Ireland senior squad until next season.

Grealish earned positive reviews for his display in Villa's FA Cup semi-final win over Liverpool last month and has continued to impress in recent games for his club.

O'Neill has given first senior call-ups to Aberdeen striker Adam Rooney and Brentford midfielder Alan Judge as he named an extended 33-man squad for the games which will be preceded by a behind-closed-doors game with Northern Ireland on 4 June.

Everton midfielder Darron Gibson (foot) and Aston Villa defender Ciaran Clark (medial ligament) are both ruled out by injury but Robbie Keane is included despite concerns over a groin problem.

Republic skipper Keane has not played for LA Galaxy for a month because of his injury.

O'Neill will reduce the squad before the players link up on 1 June.

Republic of Ireland squad

Goalkeepers: Forde (Millwall), Given (Aston Villa), Westwood (Sheffield Wednesday), Randolph (Birmingham)

Defenders: Keogh (Derby), Wilson (Stoke), Coleman (Everton), Christie (Derby), O'Shea (Sunderland), Pearce (Reading), McShane (Hull), Ward (Burnley)

Midfielders: McCarthy (Everton), Hendrick (Derby), Arter (Bournemouth), Whelan (Stoke), McGeady (Everton), McClean (Wigan), Judge (Brentford), Brady (Hull), Pilkington (Cardiff), Quinn (Hull), Meyler (Hull), Hoolahan (Norwich)

Forwards: Keane (LA Galaxy), Long (Southampton), Murphy (Ipswich), Walters (Stoke), Doyle (Colorado Rapids), Stokes (Celtic), McGoldrick (Ipswich), Rooney (Aberdeen), Cox (Reading)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next