Get moneyback specials on your football betting at PaddyPower

It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:21 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Top Eleven
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:50 pm 
Major General
Major General

Highscores: 12
If anyone fancies a football management game on their mobile you should check this game out - it's ridiculously addictive and never ending.

You compete against other players in a league, CL, and cup. You control ticket prices, sponsorship, stadium facilities etc, all contributing to your finances which you obviously use to build your team. Seasons last 26 days each then the top 7 teams in each league are promoted, and bottom six relegated.

Anyway, it's free. Check it out :thumbup:

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: Top Eleven
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:47 am 
Major General
Major General

On android?

So true mate ...he is consistently inconsistent throughout his united career ..but what if he turns consistent ..he will get around 40 goals...ATM im waiting for that time as his age is 24/25 :wait: ... :|
on Rooney ,Jan 16th, ..and as they rest is history

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:30 am 
Major General
Major General

Yep, and iPhone.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:32 pm 
Major General
Major General

Not showing up on playstore maybe restricted to some some countries , will search in forums.

So true mate ...he is consistently inconsistent throughout his united career ..but what if he turns consistent ..he will get around 40 goals...ATM im waiting for that time as his age is 24/25 :wait: ... :|
on Rooney ,Jan 16th, ..and as they rest is history

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:45 pm 
Major General
Major General

Highscores: 1
It's not bad. Have won promotion in my first two seasons, and I reckon my team should do alright in season 3. Without buying tokens though signing players isn't all that easy to do, especially trying to get cheap players.

Signed a young French left back last night, only spent a few grand on him, but since someone else really wanted to sign him as well we ended up going to knockout round 11 on the bidding, so cost me a shed load of tokens and now I only have 4.

Gives no chance to sign any of the players that the scouts find, as they want 50 tokens each or something silly like that, and there are only so many tokens you can get for free unless you want to download hundreds of apps which I don't really.

:doh:

You know what Paks like. He's probably voted JSP for woman of the year or something.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:21 pm 
Major General
Major General

If you log in through your facebook on a desktop computer there's different offers to get tokens and some pay big. I was the same as you until I did that, there's one or two that paid over 100 tokens that are easy and not a huge pain in the a**. Firstly the choice TV offer thing (Think that's what it's called, the new Sky service). Just create a free account with them using the first month free trial, have to put in valid CC details but you can cancel it straight away and costs you nothing. That got me something like 150 tokens.

Another one was sign up for a credit check site, again had to put in valid CC details but again you can acncel immediately at no cost. Got me something like 100 tokens.

If you find some people stubborn at that level wait until you get a bit further in. I'm only level 6 and a few days ago I was in an auction that got to knockout stage 30 with some Thai guy. I gave up in the end, don't think he was shifting. F**king annoying afterwards but you win some and you lose some.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:34 pm 
Major General
Major General

I'll have a look at that, cheers. Only used it on my phone so far, and had a maximum of about 20 tokens.

Stage 30?! :lol: That's mental. 11 was the furthest I've gotten, and even that was pi$$ing me off enough. I had assumed there would be a limit to the number of stages that you can go to, but maybe not? Sitting there waiting until the time left is 1 second before hitting the bid button gets kinda dull after a while :D

You know what Paks like. He's probably voted JSP for woman of the year or something.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:33 pm 
AGR Poster Of The Year
AGR Poster Of The Year

I'm level 3 as well. I usually wait until the wee hours to look at transfers as most of the other players are in the other hemisphere and much less competition at night.

Can you search for other players on there? I think if you're "friends" with someone on there you can play friendlies and jack your experience up

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:38 am 
Major General
Major General

The James wrote:
I'm level 3 as well. I usually wait until the wee hours to look at transfers as most of the other players are in the other hemisphere and much less competition at night.

Can you search for other players on there? I think if you're "friends" with someone on there you can play friendlies and jack your experience up

Sneaky :lol:

No idea if you can search or not :shrug: