AwayGoalsRule Football Forum

The Internet's Finest Football Forum

Get moneyback specials on your football betting at PaddyPower

It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:59 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 664 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 ... 34  Next
 Post subject: Re: Is There Any Hope For Society?
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:06 am 
General of the Army
General of the Army

Highscores: 3
A man has been jailed for life under the double jeopardy law three decades after raping his own grandmother.

John Renner Dillon, 45, originally from Walker, Newcastle, carried out the offence in 1982, but was acquitted. In 2002 he raped a 16-year-old girl but skipped bail and was not caught until 2007. He was jailed for nine years.

He was later recharged and convicted of the 1982 rape because of DNA evidence. Newcastle Crown Court heard he must a serve at least three-and-a-half years. The court heard how Dillon's grandmother died in 1992 at the age of 75.

He had been acquitted of the attack, but the DNA samples were kept and looked at again by Northumbria Police and the Forensic Science Service in 2004 as part of a cold case review.

By then he had committed a second rape, in 2002, and was on the run in the Irish Republic. He was caught in 2007 and extradited back to the UK for the 2002 crime, which he admitted, and was jailed for nine years.

ImageImage
Quote:
Goodnight, thank you, and may your god go with you

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:53 pm 
General of the Army
General of the Army

Highscores: 1
A gang of Somalian women who repeatedly kicked a young woman in the head walked free from court after a judge heard they were "not used to being drunk" because they were Muslim.

The four women - three sisters and their cousin - were told the charge of actual bodily harm, which carries a maximum sentence of five years, against 22-year-old care worker Rhea Page would normally land them in custody.

However, the judge handed the women suspended sentences after hearing that they were not used to alcohol because their religion does not allow it.

Miss Page said Ambaro Maxamed, 24, Ayan Maxamed, 28, and Hibo Maxamed, 24, and their 28-year-old cousin Ifrah Nur screamed "Kill the white slag" while kicking her in the head as she lay motionless on the ground.

The support worker from Leicester was left "black and blue" with bruises and needed hospital treatment following the attack which came as she walked to a taxi rank with her boyfriend.
Miss Page was left so traumatised by the attack that she lost her job due to repeated absences with stress and flashbacks.

She had been walking home with her boyfriend after a night out when the drunken women attacked her, knocking her to the ground and taking turns to kick her in the head.

She said: "I had gone for a drink after work and then I met my boyfriend for a couple more before heading home.

"We didn't want to stay out too late so we went to get a taxi and all of a sudden I heard these women shouting abuse at me.

"We were just minding our own business but they kept shouting 'white bitch' and 'white slag' at me.

"When I turned around one of them grabbed my hair - she literally wrapped her fingers in my hair - then threw me on the ground. That's when they started kicking me.

"They were taking turns to kick me in the head and back over and over. I was lying on the ground the whole time, crying and screaming. It was terrifying. I thought they were going to kill me.

"Eventually the police came but it felt like ages. Afterwards I was covered in blood and hair. I had a bald patch on my head where they had yanked my hair out and I was black and blue all over.

"I honestly think they attacked me just because I was white. I can't think of any other reason."

She suffered bruises and grazes to her head, back, legs and arms, and had clumps of hair pulled out.

Seventeen months on from the attack, which happened in Leicester city centre, she is still undergoing counselling and suffers from panic attacks and flashbacks.

She attended Leicester Crown Court for the sentencing of her attackers.

The women all admitted actual bodily harm and received suspended sentences.

Miss Page claimed that not jailing the women sent out the wrong message about street violence.

CCTV footage of the assault, which happened on June 18 last year, was shown in court.
Sentencing, Judge Robert Brown said: "This was ugly and reflects very badly on all four of you. Those who knock someone to the floor and kick them in the head can expect to go inside, but I'm going to suspend the sentence."

He said he accepted the women may have felt they were the victims of unreasonable force from Miss Page's partner Lewis Moore, 23, who tried desperately to defend her from the attack.

During the hearing, James Bide-Thomas, prosecuting, said Ambaro Maxamed, who started the violence, had called Miss Page a "white bitch" during the incident.

However, the women, who are all Somalian Muslims, were not charged with racial aggravation.
Nur, who joined in the attack after initially acting as a peacemaker, said it was in fact the victim's partner who had been racially abusive, but Mr Bide-Thomas said that was not accepted by the prosecution.

Gary Short, defending Ambaro Maxamed, said the attack was down to alcohol.

He said: "Although Miss Page's partner used violence, it doesn't justify their behaviour.
"They're Somalian Muslims and alcohol or drugs isn't something they're used to."

As well as the suspended sentence, Hibo Maxamed, who needs dialysis three times a week for a kidney complaint, received a four-month curfew between 9pm and 6am.

The others were ordered to carry out 150 hours of unpaid work.

The Video is on the telegraph page. Shocking.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ ... woman.html

But with age my hopes have faded

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:38 am 
General
General

Highscores: 2
"However, the women, who are all Somalian Muslims, were not charged with racial aggravation."

Outrageous, you'd think the judge wanted to stir up even more racial bad feeling... how unlike them eh. :hmm: Between stuff like this and immigration being (deliberately mis-)handled in the way it has been it's hard to not wonder why the ruling classes are trying to provoke ordinary people into racist beliefs and/or discriminatory action. I secretly hope we're all too smart to fall for it but I fear it is going to affect large pockets of our society in a very negative way... unfortunately idiots tend to look upwards at courts/politicians etc. for guidance on such matters and historically they're as racist as hell.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:47 am 
General of the Army
General of the Army

I don't really see why the presence of alcohol in your system should have any effect on your sentancing being drunk is not an excuse for behaving in a certain way.

If you start a fight with what appears to be a random passer by and injure them as badly as they did this girl then you should be getting nailed by the courts.

I imagine the actual reason they didn't get sent down is the role the boyfriend played in protecting her they will of claimed that he provoked the situation from a verbal exchange into a physical one.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:53 am 
General of the Army
General of the Army

For me alcohol isn't an excuse. You have to still abide by the same laws as when you're sober and that includes not beating the sh!t out of someone.

I can't believe they've walked away without a prison sentence and you've got people who haven't paid their council tax doing time.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:04 pm 
General
General

JSP wrote:
I don't really see why the presence of alcohol in your system should have any effect on your sentancing being drunk is not an excuse for behaving in a certain way.

If you start a fight with what appears to be a random passer by and injure them as badly as they did this girl then you should be getting nailed by the courts.

I imagine the actual reason they didn't get sent down is the role the boyfriend played in protecting her they will of claimed that he provoked the situation from a verbal exchange into a physical one.

It shouldn't and of course you should get nailed for such an attack, locked up on the grounds of public safety if nothing else.

And oh I dunno, I would have expected the boyfriend to do as much physical damage to the attackers as possible once it kicked off, and without mercy. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if he's taken justice into his own hands now and plans to go find these degenerate scum and give them some more pain with a large gang of his mates. What would you have done - stood by and watched? I'm sad to say there'd have been 4 knocked out Somali women on the ground at my feet when the police got there I'm afraid, I wouldn't have seen a lot of choice given the attack was ongoing and they'd ganged up 4-on-1 on the victim.

Which is why I'd be interested to hear the court justify their useless inaction. As if they could... :rolleyes: They know full well what happens when they let this stuff go unpunished, the local community and communities up and down the country will see it as war. But let's not confuse what goes in in courtrooms with justice, it has nothing to do with it.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:48 am 
General of the Army
General of the Army

'A father had his finger bitten off in a brawl with another parent as they waited for their kids' nativity play to begin. Parents intervened to pull the men apart as they fought at Harton Primary School, in South Shields, South Tyneside, before the children's performance. One witness, who did not wish to be identified, said: "The two men started to fight in front of all the mums and dads. One bit the finger off the other and spat the blood out like an animal." The 32 year-old victim was taken to hospital where his hand was treated. A 39-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of assault and bailed. A spokesman for the school said the incident was not witnessed by any of the children, who were preparing for the play. The fight broke out at about 1.50pm on Wednesday, while parents waited in a room at the school for the nativity to start' - The Daily Telegraph

ImageImage
Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:14 pm 
General of the Army
General of the Army

conscience wrote:
JSP wrote:
Which is why I'd be interested to hear the court justify their useless inaction. As if they could... :rolleyes: They know full well what happens when they let this stuff go unpunished, the local community and communities up and down the country will see it as war. But let's not confuse what goes in in courtrooms with justice, it has nothing to do with it.

Based on youtube looks like the courts are getting the sort of response you expected to recent actions.

Check the comments

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:26 pm 
General
General

idontfeardeath wrote:
Based on youtube looks like the courts are getting the sort of response you expected to recent actions.

Yeah well you knew what would happen and it'll spill over into more bad feeling and more violence in a nasty vicious spiral... unless people are smart enough to realise it's not a black/white/muslim problem - it's a bad person problem and it's a British justice problem. Imo them fighting each other keeps them distracted, usually so our government can bury bad news or introduce harsh new laws or new powers for the police... as their reaction to it, but it's not really a reaction at all they cause it or if you're less suspicious at least not waste any opportunity to sneak something past the general public.

And more fool us! Because when anti-race laws get introduced they're often used against the group that sought such protection (ask Muslims who've asked for and got anti-religious hatred legislation - IIRC - only to be done by the very same law for preaching!) and new powers for the police (unreported taser usage wasn't a step forward for anybody sane) or new laws (stop and search, unwarranted spying under anti-terror laws for inane things such as school place eligibility and harassing OAPs on peaceful demonstrations, etc. ) - none of which we want.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:03 pm 
General of the Army
General of the Army

CALLOUS Adam Lowther did nothing to help a cyclist he saw drowning in a canal — and rode off on his bike.

Michael Houghton, 51, was face-down in 3ft of water after falling off a crumbling towpath. Lowther, 22, passed minutes later and stole the bike, selling it online to a pawnbroker for £20.

Ex-banker Mr Houghton, who took early retirement to care for his disabled wife, was airlifted to hospital after other passers-by arrived.

But he died three days later from brain damage caused by drowning.

Lowther was traced and arrested for murder after giving his address to the unsuspecting pawnbroker. But he was charged only with theft and jailed for four months.

Det Insp Martin Hepworth said: "Had there been an offence for not being a Good Samaritan, as there is in France, I would have charged him for that, but there is not."

Lowther told police he didn't help because he thought Mr Houghton, of Horsforth, West Yorks, was already dead. His vile conduct was revealed at a Leeds inquest into Mr Houghton's death.

ImageImage
Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:06 pm 
General of the Army
General of the Army

A SCHOOLBOY aged ten has been arrested over a vicious attack on two middle-aged women teachers. One victim suffered a broken leg and a suspected dislocated kneecap and the other sustained facial injuries at the school.

The teachers, both in their 50s, were taken to hospital by ambulance following the alleged assault in Orpington, South East London, at 1pm on Thursday. Staff called police who arrested the ten-year-old pupil on suspicion of causing grievous bodily harm.

The boy was taken to a nearby police station and questioned by specially-trained officers in the presence of an adult. He was bailed until the middle of next month.

The savage lunchtime attack shocked other staff and pupils at the school. One source said: "The nature of the injuries was very serious.

"The officers who turned up were amazed when they discovered the suspect was only ten.

"It is a truly extraordinary thing to happen and makes you wonder what the world is coming to."

ImageImage
Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:07 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Resurrection Joe wrote:
CALLOUS Adam Lowther did nothing to help a cyclist he saw drowning in a canal — and rode off on his bike.

Michael Houghton, 51, was face-down in 3ft of water after falling off a crumbling towpath. Lowther, 22, passed minutes later and stole the bike, selling it online to a pawnbroker for £20.

Ex-banker Mr Houghton, who took early retirement to care for his disabled wife, was airlifted to hospital after other passers-by arrived.

But he died three days later from brain damage caused by drowning.

Lowther was traced and arrested for murder after giving his address to the unsuspecting pawnbroker. But he was charged only with theft and jailed for four months.

Det Insp Martin Hepworth said: "Had there been an offence for not being a Good Samaritan, as there is in France, I would have charged him for that, but there is not."

Lowther told police he didn't help because he thought Mr Houghton, of Horsforth, West Yorks, was already dead. His vile conduct was revealed at a Leeds inquest into Mr Houghton's death.

:no:

Quote:
Conscience says:
You did the right thing

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:51 pm 
General
General

Shocking stuff. :(

And how would a ten year old do so much damage? With a hammer? :blink:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:54 pm 
General of the Army
General of the Army

Quote:
The Chinese man was saying, "please no more, don't hit me anymore please". Obviously this guy didn't do anything and was jumped. His English wasn't good either. The original poster took the video down for obvious reasons, and in his comments he was proud of his accomplishment This needs to be told! The guy showed his face on camera, we need to catch him

F*cking scum

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:57 pm 
Major General
Major General

Highscores: 12
God I hope they're caught and brutally killed.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:55 pm 
General of the Army
General of the Army

A MAN has been jailed for 40 years for killing his mum when she refused to buy him tickets for an Avril Lavigne concert.

The body of Robert Lyons' mother Linda Bolek, 61, was found in the pair's condo in March 2008.

Prosecutors said the 39-year-old Chicago man killed her in a fit of rage after she rejected his pleas to arrange tickets to the pop event.

Lyons — who was found guilty of first-degree murder in September 2011 after a six-day trial — beat his mother over the head with a cognac bottle, and stabbed her nine times in the back with two knives.

Singer ... Avril Lavigne

He also poured insecticide and drain cleaner on her body as she lay helplessly on the floor, before fleeing the scene.

Cops caught up with Lyons at a Hooters restaurant a few hours later.

Robert Berlin, the state attorney, said yesterday as Lyons was sentenced: "Linda Bolek did not deserve to die that day by the hands of her own son.

"Mr Lyons however, deserves this punishment. He has earned it and he deserves to spend what likely amounts to the rest of his life removed from society."

During his trial, his mum's twin sister, Pat Lowry, said he had struggled with psychological problems and anger issues since he was a teenager.

ImageImage
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:23 am 
Major General
Major General

Highscores: 12
Pretty reasonable reaction to being refused Avril Lavigne tickets as a 39 year old man. I'd have done the same. Silly woman.

[ Post made via Android ] Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:39 am 
General of the Army
General of the Army

Quote:
Cops caught up with Lyons at a Hooters

i know that's where i'd go if i'd smashed a cognac bottle over my mother's head, then stabbed her in the back nine times :idea:

.......To Hooters :bolt:

ImageImage
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:54 am 
General
General

Serbinator wrote:

You worry me lol.

Not sure about brutally killed, but they do deserve the harshest justice short of sending them to America. (for brutally killing).

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:49 am 
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Highscores: 8
conscience wrote:
Serbinator wrote:

You worry me lol.

Not sure about brutally killed, but they do deserve the harshest justice short of sending them to America. (for brutally killing).

They've been arrested, according to the great news source that is YT comments.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 664 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 ... 34  Next