It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:05 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Malaysia Airlines
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:10 pm 
General of the Army
General of the Army

Highscores: 1
After the disappearing plane.

Now looks like they have had a plane carrying 295 people shot down just inside the Ukranian boarder.

But with age my hopes have faded

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: Malaysia Airlines
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:23 pm 
General of the Army
General of the Army

Quote:
A Malaysian airliner reportedly with 295 people on board has crashed in Ukraine near the Russian border, on a flight from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur.

Malaysia Airlines said it had lost contact with Flight MH17 from Amsterdam. The last known position was over Ukraine, it said in a tweet.

An aviation source in Moscow told Reuters the plane had been found burning on the ground in east Ukraine.

Separatist rebels have been fighting government forces in the region.

Quote:
Analysis: Jonathan Beale, BBC News

A defence expert has told the BBC that shooting down a plane at 10,000m (9.7 miles) would have required a long- range surface-to-air missile - possibly guided by radar.

That suggests it is unlikely it could have been downed by a portable air defence missile, or Manpad, which has a much shorter range.

The only other possibility is for an aircraft at that height to be downed by a fighter carrying air-to-air missiles.

The US will have access to satellite imagery that should be able to identify ultra-violet plumes if a long-range surface-to-air missile was fired.

A number of Ukrainian military planes have been shot down by missiles in recent weeks. Ukraine has accused Russia's military of supplying advanced missiles to the rebels.

Earlier on Thursday, Ukrainian officials blamed the Russian air force for shooting down one of its ground attack jets on Wednesday.

Anton Herashchenko, an adviser to Ukraine's interior minister, was quoted by the Associated Press as saying the plane had been hit by a missile at an altitude of 10,000m (33,000ft). The claim could not be verified independently.

The source which spoke to Reuters about burning wreckage on the ground said the plane had failed to enter Russian airspace.

The UK Foreign Office said it was aware of the reports of the crash and was "urgently working to establish what has happened".

If it turns out it has been shot down then I think it's only a matter of time before USA/UK get involved with this if Ukrainian jets are being shot down though why are commercial flights still flying over Ukraine you'd think it would've become a no fly zone that air craft has to go around.

Horrible tragedy for the people and their families still amazes me that they haven't found that missing plane either

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:31 pm 
Major General
Major General

295 people !!! :ohmy: :( Rest in Peace :( ..world is full of fukcing c*nts .. look whats happening in GAZA ..

EDIT ~ POST EDITED FOR SWEARING

So true mate ...he is consistently inconsistent throughout his united career ..but what if he turns consistent ..he will get around 40 goals...ATM im waiting for that time as his age is 24/25 :wait: ... :|
on Rooney ,Jan 16th, ..and as they rest is history

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:30 pm 
General of the Army
General of the Army

JSP wrote:
Ukrainian jets are being shot down though why are commercial flights still flying over Ukraine you'd think it would've become a no fly zone that air craft has to go around.

MH17 was cruising at around 33,000 feet, above a no-fly zone of 32,000 feet

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:33 pm 
General of the Army
General of the Army

The European Air Traffic Control Authority have confirmed it was a missile; which suggests that they have tracked it on some radar somewhere, presumably indicating where it came from.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:49 am 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Highscores: 6
This planet is f*cked up.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:12 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Lot of world "leaders "talking stern .
But we all know Russia is behind it ,not that Putin pushed the button but he gave the tools to the idiots who did .
And offcourse they thought it was a military plane and they where upset when it started raining people.
But do you think Russia or those "rebels "ever punished the right way ?
Never .
Ordinary people are the victims and no big fish will ever loose an hour of sleep about it.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:36 am 
Major General
Major General

Russia behind it?? :laugh:

So true mate ...he is consistently inconsistent throughout his united career ..but what if he turns consistent ..he will get around 40 goals...ATM im waiting for that time as his age is 24/25 :wait: ... :|

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:43 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

pakrooney wrote:

yes :huh:

Or do you think it was Andorra .

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:31 am 
Major General
Major General

yeah it was Russia air traffic controller authority who told the plane to deviate from normal route and into rebels warfare zone .. De ja vu 2001 written all over it .. this time Americans hands are also involved because they couldnt f*cking bombard the syrians because of russia intervention ..

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:38 am 
General of the Army
General of the Army

What we having a go at the Americans for? They get involved people have a go at them. They don't get involved people have a go at them. Just an easy target.

Ukraine/Russia is a disgrace at the moment and everyone is walking on egg shells.

Ukraine Georgia and Moldova were given ally status by America yesterday. Which will be an 'interesting' chain of events.

Quote:
Kyiv, July 19, 2014. The United States Congress passed a Russian Aggression Prevention Act (RAPA) of 2014, which granted Ukraine together with Moldova, and Georgia major non-NATO ally status. The legislation authorizes the transfer of military assistance to Ukraine, including the anti-tank and anti-aircraft weapons and small arms, based on the needs and the assessment of capabilities of Ukrainian Armed Forces, reads the document. It also encourages the U.S. government to share intelligence with Ukraine.

It's actually a really scary situation. The last thing this world needs is America and Russia back at logger heads with each other and it would be interesting to know which side of the fence the Chinese would land on.

They've been posturing for a while though with comments back and forth.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:51 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Where come the Americans in this ?
I know they have dirty hands too but i'm pretty sure the one who pushed the button spoke russian.
And he thought he was blasting a military plane and offcourse there where shocked when it was raining dead bodies.
Hence the internet message that was removed as soon they found the dead tourists in the fields.

This all comes from Putin wanting to divert attention from the russian economy and thus annexing the crimea .
Nothing as good for morale as a war that's won.
He came away with it so easily he wanted to do that trick again .
Or do you really think those heavily armed b*sterds who keep away people from the wreckage are real freedom fighters ? workers and farmers fighting for their country ? Dream on .
Military . And they love it to boss western people.
Leaving the dead in the fields for days . Entire families wiped out because of politicians thinking big .
Like always , the innoncent pay.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:02 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

looting dead peoples luggage and clothing, whoever pushed the button, that behavior is scummy from the locals.

100 children on that flight, it's one of the saddest events in years.

An australian couple lost children on that flight and the missing Malaysian flight....

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:58 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

First I read dutch banks take precautions about looted bank/credit cards and i didn't know why.
Then I read about a BBC reporter who was given a victim's wallet .

The fact nobody knows where to go with evidence and personal belongings shows how much the autorities care .

An armed fighter holds up a doll like it is a trophy (though guy he is ) and somewhere a grandmother sees that picture and recognises the doll of her grandchild .
And she knows the child is trown in a railwagon .

There is a lot of anger here.
Powerless and useless anger.Because we know nothing wil be done.

And bad locals ?
http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-28401863

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:18 pm 
Major General
Major General

idontfeardeath wrote:
What we having a go at the Americans for? They get involved people have a go at them. They don't get involved people have a go at them. Just an easy target.

Ukraine/Russia is a disgrace at the moment and everyone is walking on egg shells.

Ukraine Georgia and Moldova were given ally status by America yesterday. Which will be an 'interesting' chain of events.

Quote:
Kyiv, July 19, 2014. The United States Congress passed a Russian Aggression Prevention Act (RAPA) of 2014, which granted Ukraine together with Moldova, and Georgia major non-NATO ally status. The legislation authorizes the transfer of military assistance to Ukraine, including the anti-tank and anti-aircraft weapons and small arms, based on the needs and the assessment of capabilities of Ukrainian Armed Forces, reads the document. It also encourages the U.S. government to share intelligence with Ukraine.

It's actually a really scary situation. The last thing this world needs is America and Russia back at logger heads with each other and it would be interesting to know which side of the fence the Chinese would land on.

They've been posturing for a while though with comments back and forth.

Its been going on ever since Russians aggressively retaliated on Syrian Issue and Americans had to back tracked and they just couldnt digest ... American not involve ? You must be joking or unaware of recent turmoil between these two super powers .. China would never ally americans but it wont allow to deteriorate diplomatic ties with either of them.. American are involve in everything nowadays they send troops through out world for having fun .. ?? :rolleyes: ... They created Saddam created Talib-an .. arming ISIS .. Libya fall .. Supporting arming rebels in Syria Iraq ... Arming Israel to kill innocent Plaestines..all of which resulting in massive amount of losses ..and dont forget UK`s ass licking americans in most of the issues ..

Quote:
Award winning former Associated Press reporter Robert Parry has been told by an intelligence source that the United States is in possession of satellite imagery which shows that Ukrainian troops were responsible for the shoot down of Malaysian Airlines Flight 17.

I dont think Russians would mind proxy war with USA . Russians are 2 powerful in their own region.. RAPA my ass ! Fund or arm .. How long ?
Ukraine was found involved in crashing of russian jet in blacck sea back in 2001 thats why i say its de ja vu 2001.. There are also reports which suggest USA may challenge Russia membership in UN security council.. All in all its scary situation and in the end its innocent people who pays ..

And i hope for a UN resolution on Gaza issue ..where 200+ children have been burn/shot/bombed to death and total causalities of about 500 civilians . .

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:45 pm 
Euro2012 Winner
Euro2012 Winner

Highscores: 7
pakrooney wrote:
yeah it was Russia air traffic controller authority who told the plane to deviate from normal route and into rebels warfare zone

I don't think this is true.

Quote:
Manchester United fans look away now: Paul Pogba has been crowned the best young player in Europe.

Image :snigger:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:42 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

To blame the USA is plain ridiculous.

One has got to wonder why the airline flew in that zone, it may have been x ft above the zone but even so. A portion of the blame has to be placed at the airlines feet.

We all know who's to blame though. And nothing will get done. Sanctions whoopee.

It's such a tragic loss of life and there will be no justice for those who died or their families.

So many innocent people die in the world for ego's of so few.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:44 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

fire extinguishers wrote:
pakrooney wrote:

yes :huh:

Or do you think it was Andorra .

No laughing matter but :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:48 pm 
Major General
Major General

Reedo wrote:
pakrooney wrote:
yeah it was Russia air traffic controller authority who told the plane to deviate from normal route and into rebels warfare zone

I don't think this is true.

Who then Reedo ??? about 200km deviation ..

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:23 pm 
General of the Army
General of the Army

MESSAGE TO EVERYONE

SWEARING IS ONLY ALLLOWED IN THE PIT!