AwayGoalsRule Football Forum

The Internet's Finest Football Forum

Get moneyback specials on your football betting at PaddyPower

It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:53 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 683 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35
 Post subject: Re: How is your game going?
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:01 am 
Euro2012 Winner
Euro2012 Winner

Highscores: 7
idontfeardeath wrote:
Me and Red25 know eachother and had matched at 134 for a good few months without either of us managing to beat it.

You're beating both of us though, I've got 10 games left if my current season and i'm on 101 hopefully I can throw in a few batterings and catch your total.

See my post prior to that picture when I did a short update a week or so ago.

238 goals for the whole season, undoubtedly the most successful season I've ever had on any FM.

I've added links to the other post with table/fixtures/player stats (only a few non-regen players though).

Edit: 238 is a bit off, I scored 88 cup goals (quick count might be a goal either way), 233 I think..

Quote:
Manchester United fans look away now: Paul Pogba has been crowned the best young player in Europe.

Image :snigger:

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:20 am 
General of the Army
General of the Army

Highscores: 1
Has a few others have given updates of their current files here is mine. I've just started my 14th season as United manager. I've dominated the league domestically with 12 of the possible 13 league titles however i've been disappointed in the cups.

I've won the FA Cup 6 times. I've won the Champions League just 3 times and the Europa League once. (Yes I got knocked out of the Champions League in the group stages in 2012.

I've decided the aim this season is too catch Reedos goal total so i've changed my teams style from control too attacking. Looking good so far. 2 games in and i've hammered City 5-0 away from home and put 6 past Everton in a 6-1 victory. City have finished runners up in 11 of the seasons and won the league in the year I didn't.

But with age my hopes have faded

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:59 am 
Major General
Major General

Highscores: 1
Well, I've gotten back into FM2011 with the Gillingham file where I'm up to 2020.

Astonishingly my top scorer in the league this season is Michael Mancienne (centre back) who has notched a rather impressive 10 goals in 18 games!!

Despite my top scorer having only 10 I'm the top scoring team in the league, and am well clear at the top. Also got the highest assist maker in the league who has set up 19 goals (mostly crosses to Mancienne from corners and free kicks!!), the next highest in the league has 9.

:doh:

You know what Paks like. He's probably voted JSP for woman of the year or something.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 683 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35