AwayGoalsRule Football Forum

The Internet's Finest Football Forum

Get moneyback specials on your football betting at PaddyPower


It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:55 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Conspiracies
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:36 pm 
Offline
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:56 am
Posts: 7998
Location: 52 Festive Road
Highscores: 6
Conspiracy theories are for people who are paranoid and have nothing better to think about if you ask me.

If you seriously think a government would organise soemthing like 9/11 and then somehow manage to keep 1000's of people quiet I think there is something wrong with you myself.


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Conspiracies
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:53 pm 
Offline
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:56 am
Posts: 7998
Location: 52 Festive Road
Highscores: 6
And another thing thing that points to the fact 9/11 was not insider job is Bush's reaction. He's far too dumb to act like that.


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Conspiracies
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:54 pm 
Offline
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:57 pm
Posts: 1425
Highscores: 28
Just because you're paranoid it doesn't mean they're not after you.


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Conspiracies
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:55 pm 
Offline
Major General
Major General
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:28 pm
Posts: 11549
Highscores: 12
Mr Carrot wrote:
Conspiracy theories are for people who are paranoid and have nothing better to think about if you ask me.

If you seriously think a government would organise soemthing like 9/11 and then somehow manage to keep 1000's of people quiet I think there is something wrong with you myself.

While I understand where you're coming from, if you think the government never do anything untoward then I think you're being slightly naiive.

Maybe they didn't organise 9/11 but I'm sure they may have either been able to do more to prevent it, or at least milked the situation for all it's worth.

It has been shown in the past that certain government officials have benefitted from seemingly bad situations for example going to war with a country where a senior government official's cousin has shares in a company which supplies said country with arms/munitions.

I don't know a lot about politics (to say the least) so it's hard to cite specific examples...but wasn't the whole watergate thing about something along those lines? (I'm basing this purely on watching the film Frost/Nixon :p ) I'm sure Con and others will be able to reel off a list of examples.

_________________
Erik The Viking wrote:
I personally hope Corden dies in a house fire.


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Conspiracies
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:59 pm 
Offline
Major General
Major General
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:28 pm
Posts: 11549
Highscores: 12
Mr Carrot wrote:
And another thing thing that points to the fact 9/11 was not insider job is Bush's reaction. He's far too dumb to act like that.

Who says any conspiracy has to involve the president? Surely his stupidity would have helped those around him organise something like this without him knowing.

_________________
Erik The Viking wrote:
I personally hope Corden dies in a house fire.


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Conspiracies
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:00 pm 
Offline
General
General
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:27 pm
Posts: 17205
Location: Over there.
Highscores: 2
Mr Carrot wrote:
Conspiracy theories are for people who are paranoid and have nothing better to think about if you ask me.

If you seriously think a government would organise soemthing like 9/11 and then somehow manage to keep 1000's of people quiet I think there is something wrong with you myself.



Please yourself... I've done 100s of hours research on this, and you know better because?

Thought not. :rolleyes:

Governments do what they're told by their paymasters, and you only need to bribe the top man and a few key players - not 1000s of people.

Of course, the 'something wrong with them' myth is one of defence, perpetuated by the people doing this, via their very close ties with the media, and generations of social control, eg state schools. It's only paranoia if it's not really happening, but the evidence suggests otherwise. As for theory, again, it's only a theory until you know it to be true. There is, however, a conspiracy imo - and it's at the very top. I dunno why it's so hard for you to imagine that people with billions of pounds, control of industries and nations and who live like Gods are pretty interested in maintaining the status quo as it is. They call it the establishment, you might have heard of it.

And while you'll either look into this and learn more or you won't - question for you.

You telling me you think governments never tell lies?

If you say yes, they tell lies, then surely what has been said on here is at least possible. If you say no, governments never lie - I'd ask who there was really something wrong with. Just a thought.

_________________
A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking.

Image
Image


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Conspiracies
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:01 pm 
Offline
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:56 am
Posts: 7998
Location: 52 Festive Road
Highscores: 6
There's a difference between doing something untoward and killing 1000's of your own citizens so you can go to war.
They could have done something just as dramatic with less loss of life. Let's be honest you could have had an Iraqi mocking the national anthem and that would have been enough for most of America


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Conspiracies
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:03 pm 
Offline
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:56 am
Posts: 7998
Location: 52 Festive Road
Highscores: 6
conscience wrote:
Mr Carrot wrote:
Conspiracy theories are for people who are paranoid and have nothing better to think about if you ask me.

If you seriously think a government would organise soemthing like 9/11 and then somehow manage to keep 1000's of people quiet I think there is something wrong with you myself.



Please yourself... I've done 100s of hours research on this, and you know better because?

Thought not. :rolleyes:

Governments do what they're told by their paymasters, and you only need to bribe the top man and a few key players - not 1000s of people.

Of course, the 'something wrong with them' myth is one of defence, perpetuated by the people doing this, via their very close ties with the media, and generations of social control, eg state schools. It's only paranoia if it's not really happening, but the evidence suggests otherwise. As for theory, again, it's only a theory until you know it to be true. There is, however, a conspiracy imo - and it's at the very top. I dunno why it's so hard for you to imagine that people with billions of pounds, control of industries and nations and who live like Gods are pretty interested in maintaining the status quo as it is. They call it the establishment, you might have heard of it.

And while you'll either look into this and learn more or you won't - question for you.

You telling me you think governments never tell lies?

If you say yes, they tell lies, then surely what has been said on here is at least possible. If you say no, governments never lie - I'd ask who there was really something wrong with. Just a thought.


Just because someone writes a theory and convinces other people it might be true does not make it so. Religion can tell you that.


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Conspiracies
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:37 pm 
Offline
General
General
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:27 pm
Posts: 17205
Location: Over there.
Highscores: 2
Mr Carrot wrote:
Just because someone writes a theory and convinces other people it might be true does not make it so. Religion can tell you that.


When that theory is then backed up by 100s of documents, first-hand interviews, and lots more other proof - it's no longer a theory... so yes, actually, the proof does make it true. That's kinda how it works :rolleyes: It's not a 'cause' where we all sing anti-west songs y'know lol. I've not been been copy and pasting off wehearvoices.com. either.

Religion is another such massive hoax... if you can see that one, why can't you at least accept there may be another?

_________________
A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking.

Image
Image


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Conspiracies
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:38 pm 
Offline
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:56 am
Posts: 7998
Location: 52 Festive Road
Highscores: 6
ps

I hadn't read the thread and reading back I think maybe my Paranoid comment may have been a bit harsh. No offence meant.

I think people believe what they want and to suit whatever helps them make sense of their life, whether is conspiracy theories, religion or whatever.

I personally believe, at 11.30pm every Friday, I am about to win the Euro millions jackpot!!!! Sadly, deep down I know it's never going to happen


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Conspiracies
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:30 pm 
Offline
General
General
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:27 pm
Posts: 17205
Location: Over there.
Highscores: 2
Mr Carrot wrote:
ps

I hadn't read the thread and reading back I think maybe my Paranoid comment may have been a bit harsh. No offence meant.

I think people believe what they want and to suit whatever helps them make sense of their life, whether is conspiracy theories, religion or whatever.

I personally believe, at 11.30pm every Friday, I am about to win the Euro millions jackpot!!!! Sadly, deep down I know it's never going to happen


I'm not offended mate :) But am rather used to it. Seems everyone who's never looked into it is an expert in their own mind...

It's not how you describe, although I agree intangible emotional solace is the thing you get from religion/cults/whatever.

But you look into say, 9/11 - and it's most uncomfortable reading, trust me, there's no peace to be found there - just unnerving, shocking, and various other bad things. This has nothing to do with being spiritually or emotionally reassured. The strength of the evidence, imho, is pretty solid, and it's all out there if you do your homework. Nothing I say will convince you, but you've known me a long time, if I wasn't sure I'd say I wasn't sure. All depends on how curious you are really.

_________________
A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking.

Image
Image


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Conspiracies
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:53 pm 
Offline
AGR Poster Of The Year
AGR Poster Of The Year
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:08 pm
Posts: 3870
Location: Whitehall, PA USA
I'm not going to defend my countries forgein policies for a multitude of reasons. And I've watched loose change and read some of the conspriacy documentation.

And maybe I'm naive when it comes to this but i can't believe that someone was so hard up to make a few bucks they murdered 1000s of my fellow citizens.

I'm sure we could have done more to prevent it from happening but we didn't and now we've been left with a wound that may never heal and even if it does the scar will always be there.


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Conspiracies
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:03 pm 
Offline
General
General
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:27 pm
Posts: 17205
Location: Over there.
Highscores: 2
The James wrote:
And maybe I'm naive when it comes to this but i can't believe that someone was so hard up to make a few bucks they murdered 1000s of my fellow citizens.

I'm sure we could have done more to prevent it from happening but we didn't and now we've been left with a wound that may never heal and even if it does the scar will always be there.



Maybe that's how and why they get away with it... what kind of whacky plan involves blowing up your own people, right? Well, errr this one by the looks of it.

The people cashing in on this don't care about the people killed and hurt, it's a bottom line profit and loss (mainly profit) deal, we're like cattle to them, to be butchered when the price is right. People are worthless to them, there's enough examples of corporations dumping toxic waste in African villages etc. to the detriment of the locals to prove a $ saved or earned is worth as many people as it takes. 9/11 kept the oil pumping out of Iraq at the right price, and the opium supplies coming from Afghanistan (US troops have since stopped the practise of destroying opium fields, China is going mad over it btw), so for all the talk of terrorists - they (you, the US) financed Saddam and the Afghans right up until profits were at risk.

When you realise this, it's much easier to understand how it could happen imo.

_________________
A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking.

Image
Image


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Conspiracies
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:48 pm 
Offline
Major General
Major General
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:12 am
Posts: 10116
conscience wrote:
pakrooney wrote:
I hope you know few things about wahabism sect..



Agreed Pak. And I'd never heard of them, but I have now. :thumbup:


they are brand of muslims that killed the daughter of their own prophet and killed Prophet grandsons in karbala (for kingdom) and didnt allow the to drink water or food for 3 days .. after killing 72 family members of prophet and they massacre their bodies and cut down the head and put it on the arch which also includes 6 month baby and took the whole family of prophet from karbala to damscus by foot and ruin them on the way...In the current world they are called al-qaeda ..and saudi`s are descendant of those murderes and still they call them muslims ..I hate saudis alot..they are wahabis and i call them unbeliever bcz they think they are kings made by god ..much like french monarchy ....So they are f***ing c**ts of highest quality ..Mother f**kers ..SOB ..i have huge respect for every religion but i dont respect them single bit .

_________________
pakrooney wrote:

So true mate ...he is consistently inconsistent throughout his united career ..but what if he turns consistent ..he will get around 40 goals...ATM im waiting for that time as his age is 24/25 :wait: ... :|
on Rooney ,Jan 16th, ..and as they rest is history


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Conspiracies
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:41 pm 
Offline
General of the Army
General of the Army
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:45 pm
Posts: 41339
Location: Cloud Cuckooland
Highscores: 3
are you going to censor that last post.... or am I going to kick you all over the internet? :rules: :cop:

_________________
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImage
Quote:
Goodnight, thank you, and may your god go with you


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Conspiracies
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:13 am 
Offline
Major General
Major General
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:12 am
Posts: 10116
well i just got over a bit ..maybe not bit ..but they are ************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************** ...

_________________
pakrooney wrote:

So true mate ...he is consistently inconsistent throughout his united career ..but what if he turns consistent ..he will get around 40 goals...ATM im waiting for that time as his age is 24/25 :wait: ... :|
on Rooney ,Jan 16th, ..and as they rest is history


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Conspiracies
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:55 pm 
Offline
General
General
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:27 pm
Posts: 17205
Location: Over there.
Highscores: 2
From what I read, Bin Laden has strong ties to these wahabis... ideal man for the CIA payroll then eh? :rolleyes:

For anyone who doesn't know much about the CIA, or their past:

For example, consider some of the undisputed conspiracies involving the CIA:

1. At the end of World War II organizers of the CIA conspired to retain the services of members Of the Nazi SS.

2. CIA officials conspired to overthrow the presidents or prime ministers of Iran, Guatemala, Indonesia, Cuba, South Vietnam, and Nicaragua.

3. CIA officials conspired to use American citizens, without their knowledge or consent, for experiments with dangerous, mind-altering drugs.

4. CIA officials conspired to retain the services of Mafia hoodlums and murderers.

5. CIA officials conspired to assist in the invasion of Cuba, without a declaration of war from Congress.

6. CIA officials conspired to murder Fidel Castro.

http://www.fff.org/freedom/0992a.asp - which if you read it, tells of all the funny little reasons why it looks like the CIA did John F. Kennedy in as well, as he'd "promised to smash them to a thousand pieces" over the bay of pigs affair (as well as upsetting the bankers by promising to return control of the US cash supply back to the people by taking control away from The US Fed. Reserve). Lee Harvey Oswald had many ties to the CIA, even some states/official people in the US said so at the time. Stuff like the State of Texas (IIRC) were refused permission to do the autopsy, and instead it was done on a navel base by lesser qualified, non-forensic medical people. Interesting stuff.

Could never happen could it? :rolleyes: They've been hiring murdering evil types for decades, ever since they adopted socialist, fascist and Nazi economic policies and some of their political tactics in order to defeat the commie threat/protect national security (sound familiar with the Nazi-style show us your papers at the airports, another example among many?), through the welfare state and regulated economy. They even formed their own version of the KGB. It's called the CIA.

_________________
A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking.

Image
Image


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Conspiracies
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:36 am 
Offline
Major General
Major General
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:12 am
Posts: 10116
Very nice post .. COn but there is one of many US groups working all around world called black water or recently changed name to X3 i think ..Its not all CIA but After WW2 they realised how important Oil resources can be in future and more over they targeted the ME and asian region because they dont want USSR / China controlling these regions .. They created saddam made him fought against IRan ..then what feck Iraq..They created al-qaeda or similar style of group when Russia invaded afghanistan and they helped them established well in Paki region now they are marching around like bulldogs in pak and they want control over its nuclear technology and make sure it is not pass onto other muslims countries...and they alwayz knew Iran is a threat to them (they have nuclear power too now) and their daddy Israel ... So one by one i know they will be targeting each country to have complete control on S.asia and saudis are US dog anyway ..

_________________
pakrooney wrote:

So true mate ...he is consistently inconsistent throughout his united career ..but what if he turns consistent ..he will get around 40 goals...ATM im waiting for that time as his age is 24/25 :wait: ... :|
on Rooney ,Jan 16th, ..and as they rest is history


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Conspiracies
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:27 pm 
Offline
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:44 pm
Posts: 1630
Location: Anglesey/Bangor, N. Wales
Highscores: 1
Moyes_Is_God wrote:
Just because you're paranoid it doesn't mean they're not after you.


Nirvana - Territorial Pissings


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Conspiracies
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:38 am 
Offline
General
General
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:27 pm
Posts: 17205
Location: Over there.
Highscores: 2
Firstly, I vow this to be a more friendly thread, I cringed reading back so I'm on my best behaviour this time. :ninja:

Secondly, for those of you have heard or been reading about chemtrails, this US Airforce Academy chemtrails training manual on the subject might be of interest.

Experienced people (EG pilots) will tell you that the smoke often comes out of the wrong places on the aeroplanes (EG not on the wings where the engines are, but central emissions coming from the fuselage - see image at bottom of this post), and also that ordinary aeroplane exhaust trails don't persist in the sky but float away almost immediately unlike many witnessed today.

Contrary to the denials and talk of conspiracy theories, it seems there was something behind it afterall.



Image

Quote:
Many observers of the past two decades of covert aerosol geoengineering adopted the term “chemtrails” to describe unnatural emissions and trails originating from military jet engines. If the term Chemtrails originated at the DoD we could suspect the term came into wide civilian use when a cadet or instructor repeated it so often that “Chemtrails” was adopted by civilian observers to describe unusual jet aircraft contrails. To their credit, the Oxford dictionary provides an accurate description of chemtrails even if they failed to list the US DoD as the original published source.

Oxford Dictionary Defines “Chemtrail”

chemtrail – Syllabification: (chem·trail) – Pronunciation: /ˈkemˌtrāl/

Definition of chemtrail noun

” a visible trail left in the sky by an aircraft and believed by some to consist of chemical or biological agents released as part of a covert operation. “

Origin: 1990s: blend of chemical and trail, on the pattern of contrail (Source)

In etymological terms, the origin of a word is very important. Regardless the intended definition, history clearly shows the term “Chemtrails” originated at the US Department of Defense as the title for a Chemistry manual used at the Air Force Academy cadet training program in the early 1990′s. Two editions of the “Chemtrails” manual are known to exist – A 200 page version for the 1990 Fall class and a 232 page version for the 1991 class. The course title “chemtrails” was so popular as to be adopted by the DoD for at least two academic years (1990-1991).

About the Chemtrails Manual Cover

The Air Force Academy Chemtrails manual cover shows a flame from a Bunsen burner that appears to be producing two “trails”.
The title of the manual “Chemtrails” is printed between the two “trails”.
Considering the intentional graphic depicting “trails” it’s possible the Bunsen burner represents a jet engine producing “chemically” induced, persistent contrails.
A Bunsen burner is a common piece of laboratory equipment that produces a single open gas flame which is used for heating, sterilization, and combustion.
A test tube filled with a liquid is emptying contents into a flask.
The remaining graphic appears to be a chemical representation for “methane” (CH4). Since Natural gas contains mostly “methane” it’s possible this symbol alludes to the fuel providing the flame to the Bunsen burner. (Natural Gas)

Image

Method: An inter-library loan from the Alachua County main library yielded a microfilm copy of the 1990 Chemistry 131 Manual used in training by the US Air force Academy. The lending institution was the William T. Young Library at the University of Kentucky as shown in the label below.

The microfilm was in acceptable condition, however the 1990 Chemtrails manual was scanned in 1992 under less than optimum conditions from a used hard copy in less than good condition.

The Alachua County Library equipment was used to scan each of the 200 pages to digital *.TIF files. Photoshop was used to optimize each image to the smallest file size that would permit adequate resolution for on-line viewing. Each image was imported to a Microsoft Word page where the complete manual was saved to a 30 MB PDF file. (Portable Document File).

NOTE: A second edition of Chemtrails (232 pages) was published for the Fall 1991 class of Air Force cadets.


Image



Image

_________________
A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking.

Image
Image


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron